Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Ohayocon 2013

Well here is Ohayocon, the third for me.

     The con wasn't that good, I felt out of it. Personal stuff had left me tired before the con, and I was in a bad mood. Tried to hang out with one of my so-called friends, I don't know if he likes me or not. He shook my hand but only responded to one of my texts and kept ejecting me from the conversation when I tried to hang out with him. I guess I'm going to have to keep looking for new people, and put him on the back burner, if you will. I did add someone to my Facebook. It doesn't sound like much, but it is someone I would like to hang out with and have photo-shoots with in the future.

     Speaking of future I ran into yoyo again(she's the one on the left), I didn't recongnize her and I guess she didn't reconize me. I gave another one of my busness cards.

     This year was crowded. During the convention it was hard to spot friends. Ohayocon isn't as big space-wise as it has been in the past, only reserving one convention room for the rave.


1 comment:

  1. Man, you really have improved greatly with your photo skills!! That excites me like you wouldn't believe! I'm sorry that person blew you off and Ohayocon seems to have gone down hill, that's a shame. When I use to go it was always one of my favorites. I miss you!! <3 Kaiser

    ReplyDelete